How can information about the biomedical cores that are being operated at the Sanford Consortium and its member institutions be obtained?
Contact any of the cores listed below to obtain more information about their research services or instruments.
- La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology – all cores:http://www.liai.org/pages/cores
- Salk Institute – all cores:http://www.salk.edu/science/core-facilities/
- Sanford Burnham Prebys – all cores:http://www.sbpdiscovery.org/technology/sr/Pages/Home.aspx
- Sanford Burnham Prebys Cancer Center cores:http://www.sbpdiscovery.org/research/centers/cancer/Pages/CancerCenterSharedResources.apx
- Sanford Consortium for Regenerative Medicine – all cores: https://stemcellprogram.ucsd.edu/core/available-instrumentation.html
- Scripps Research – all cores:http://www.scripps.edu/research/resources/index.html
- UC San Diego – all cores:https://blink.ucsd.edu/research/conducting-research/core-facilities.html
- UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center cores:http://healthsciences.ucsd.edu/research/moores/shared-resources/Pages/default.aspx